Are there answers to the tough topics such as death and suffering? Join Juan to find out.
This talk takes a fresh look at the problem of pain, evil and suffering from a theological perspective. It tackles five tough questions regarding the problem, and provides a rational biblically sound response. The questions tackled are:
1. Why didn’t God make a world where people did not hurt each other?
2. Did God create evil? If not, then where did evil come from?
3. Why didn’t God make us unable to choose to do things that cause pain and suffering?
4. Couldn’t God have anticipated the consequences of giving people free choice?
5. Why can’t evil be stopped?
Dr. Juan Valdes is a bi-lingual speaker for Reasons for Hope (English and Spanish) and the senior pastor of a Spanish-speaking congregation in Miami, Florida. He has taught Theology, Bible and Apologetics at the seminary level in both English and Spanish and speaks regularly across the country and internationally at Pastor’s Conferences, Youth Conferences, Apologetics Conferences and local church events. Juan, his wife Daisy and their children, Juan Elias and Jessica serve in multiple areas of ministry in Miami, Florida.